About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

PWInsider and F4Wonline.com

I will be the guest of the popular Internet Wrestling Show FIGURE FOUR WEEKLY, on Friday, September 2nd. We will have more details as the date draws nearer. You can visit their website at: http://www.f4wonline.com/



The second edition of 'ASK PERCY -VERSION 2005' is available today by clicking here: SECOND EDITION OF 'ASK PERCY 2005'

I appreciate the many questions that I have recieved. In fact I have so many Q & A's this week that PWInsider is spliting them over several days. I am trying do my best to answer each of you in timely personal email. The best, or the most asked questions will be posted on a regular basis at www.PWInsider.com

You may ask your questions for the next ASK PERCY by sending them to me in care of: AskPercy@PercyPringle.com

God Bless and have a good Wednesday!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com