About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, August 19, 2005

Local Media... and much more.

The Mobile Register ran an anticipated article on 'ol PP3 in today's edition. It was spread over 3-pages. I am truly humbled. It's something to get media attention in other parts of the country, and the world as well. However, there's no place like home. You can read the article, courtesy of www.al.com, by clicking on this hyperlink: MOBILE REGISTER PP3 STORY



If you have the time, check out my GENERAL STORE. We have a bunch of new and unique stuff! Just click here: GO SHOPPING WITH PP3!


Once again, I would like to remind you that I will be in Philadelphia, PA on August 29th and 30th, to tape my first "shoot interview." I will do two with The RING OF HONOR "Straight Shootin' Series." One will be with my friend and fellow manager James E. Cornette, and the second will be all by my lonesome. We will keep you updated!


I came to an agreement with CHAOTIC WRESTLING last evening to appear at their event in the Boston, MA area on Friday, September 9th. I will also be a part of their Training Center Seminar on Saturday, September 10th.

Remember that I will also be in Houma, LA this Sunday, August 21st, for GROUND ZERO PRO. Belltime is at 7:00 pm.

Have a great weekend!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com