About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Great AWF Event... another tonight...

I appreciate The AWF - Alabama Wrestling Federation for allowing me to be a part of their fine show last evening in Semmes, Alabama a suburb of Mobile. A packed house saw me handcuffed to my cousin "Marvelous" Marcel Pringle's valet as he squared off against Steve Armstrong. The AWF returns to Semmes on September 17th.

As I said in yesterday's BLOG, I will be in Chipley, FL tonight for another AWF. This time it's The American Wrestling Federation. Belltime is at 8:00 PM for anyone in the Florida panhandle that may be interested.

My hometown newspaper The Mobile Register is in the final stages of preparing a story about me that will be in print this coming Friday. A reporter spent the morning with me earlier this week and picked what's left of my brain. Then a photographer made a visit, taking pics in my home office, and also of me playing with my three Dachshunds. They were also at the indy event last night snaping some shots. Seriously, I've been blessed to have been featured in newspapers around the world. But there's nothing like making it to your hometown press. I'm really excited about this, as you can probably tell.

It's a short BLOG today as I have a lot to do this morning before heading for Florida this afternoon. I hope you all have a pleasant weekend!

God Bless!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com