About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Just A Few Reminders...



I am now swimming with the sharks on the local independent scene, as I am seriously involved in a new promotion along The Gulf Coast. You may find more information at:
www.GulfSouthWrestling.com


Yes, I know... we've already covered most of this information in past BLOG entries. However, I think you would rather read this recap, just in case you missed something. Or, would you really like for me to climb back on my soapbox and go to preaching again. Hehee... OK... I'll leave the preaching to Benny Hinn for now.

Today's voting day for Mayor of Mobile, Alabama. I ask my "homies" to get out and vote, and take a friend or two with you!

The WWE DVD HISTORY OF THE UNDERTAKER is available in stores today. I know I may be a bit prejudiced here, but this is a good one. It's a 3-disc set, and it starts at the very beginning, namely SURVIVOR SERIES 1990. My Lord... it really has been 15-years. If you are a serious UT fan, you must have this one for your collection.

I am returning to The Florida Panhandle this weekend. I will be appearing with The AWF - American Wrestling Federation in Chipley, FL on Saturday night, August 27th. Belltime will be promptly at 8:00 pm.

Another note for Gulf Coast Fans, tickets will go on sale this Saturday (8/27) for The WWE events in Mobile, Alabama on 9/25, and Biloxi, Mississippi on 9/26. The live television event in Biloxi will be the last RAW on SPIKE TV, as I am sure you all know WWE returns to The USA Network on 9/5.

TNA will join SPIKE TV on September 10th, if I am not mistaken. Check your local listings!

Chaotic Wrestling in the Boston area, has invited me to be a part of their event on September 9th, in Mathuen, MA; and I will speak at their Training Center Seminar on 9/10. I am really excited about returning to "Bean Town."

I was told today that The Associated Press (AP) picked up on the 3-page story The Mobile Register did on me this past Friday. It has appeared in cities all over the country. The feedback has been amazing. I thank you all.

Take care, and God Bless!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com