About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Katrina... and more.


We may have been blessed again with Katrina, as she continues to move westward in The Gulf Of Mexico. That is certainly not good news for our friends in The New Orleans area. We continue to ask that you join us in uplifting our prayers asking for the safety of all of those in the path of this dangerous storm.

If the weather allows me to get out on Monday morning, I am still scheduled to do my first "shoot" interviews in Philadelphia. I will do my first with Jim Cornette, and the second will be solo. The picture of Jim and I above was taken in the old Smokey Mountain Wrestling days, when The Undertaker faced "Unabomb" who eventually became Kane, for the first time. Jim signed it for me saying... "To Paul Bearer - From Your Next Client, Jim Cornette." I am really excited about doing this interview with my long time friend, and fellow manager.

The event tonight in the Florida panhandle town of Chipley will go on as scheduled. Belltime is at 8:00 pm, and we will see all of my friends and supporters in the area there!

Have a great Saturday morning, and weekend as well.
God Bless.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com