About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, August 22, 2005

Let's Get ready To Ramble...

GROUND ZERO PRO Wrestling hit a home run out of the park last night in Houma, LA. It was one of most exciting indy crowds I have ever witnessed. I thank those that busted their butts to make it such a success. We will see you there next time!

I will be in Chipley, FL this Saturday night at 8:00 pm, for The AWF - American Wrestling Federation. We had a standing room only crowd packed in last time, on August 13th. I hear they are adding extra chairs already for this one. If you live in The Florida Panhandle, make it a point to come out and join us. You will be glad you did, I promise.


The HISTORY OF THE UNDERTAKER will be in stores tomorrow. It's a 3-disc set, that covers UT's WWE career from the very beginning to today. Although I have all of the footage in my collection on VHS, it will be nice to get this fine legacy all in one place on DVD. I keep saying that one day I am going to transfer all of my stuff onto DVD. You wouldn't believe how many VHS tapes I have stored away.


Tomorrow is an important voting day here in my hometown, as we will elect a new Mayor after 16-years. I ask all of my fellow Mobilians to get out an make your vote count. I don't care who you vote for, just vote. My youngest son will vote for the first time tomorrow. Ain't it great to be an American!



If you haven't visited our GENERAL STORE as of yet, we have a bunch of new and unique stuff! Just click here and GO SHOPPING WITH PP3!

Enjoy your Monday!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com