About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Bunch Of News Today...

I am pleased to annouce that I came to terms with Gabe Sapolsky and The Ring Of Honor yesterday. I will be filming my first "Shoot Interview" with them later this month. I will be doing one alone, and a second one with my dear friend and fellow manager, James E. Cornette; as a part of ROH's STRAIGHT SHOOTIN' SERIES. I promise that my friends who visit here will be first to get all of the details on their release dates. This is going to be a lot of fun for me. Something that I am really looking forward to doing. You can visit The Ring Of Honor at: http://www.rohwrestling.com


I am also excited to tell you that I will be the guest of KoKo Sports highly rated show WRESTLENIGHT U.S.A. this Wednesday night, August 10th, at 9pm (CT). Tune in if you can. The URL is: http://www.kocosports.com/newsboard_files/Page958.htm

I have also agreed to be a part of The K & S WRESTLEFEST in New York, on Saturday September 24th. http://www.kandswrestlefest.com/WrestleFest_content.html

I announced last week that I will be in Edison, NJ on October 1st, with The LEGENDS OF THE RING 3 Convention.
http://www.legendsofthering.com/


I have three consecutive weekends booked in October for MWF Pro Wrestling in the Boston, MA area. Fortunately my fall calendar is beginning fill up quickly. Notwithstanding my relationship with the independents in my home area along The Gulf Coast. I will be visiting an indy event tonight in The Florida panhandle that features "Loverboy" Dennis Condrey, The Armstrong Family, and many local indy stars. Of course, this Friday night, August 12th, I will return with The AWF - Alabama Wrestling Federation in Semmes, Alabama. Then one week from tonight, Saturday August 13th, I will be in Chipley, FL with another AWF - American Wrestling Federation. August 21st has 'ol PP3 in Houma, LA with Ground Zero Pro Wrestling.

A bit of a headache this morning. It's my own fault of course. Dianna and I went out with some friends last night for some Karaoke and Tennessee sippin' whiskey, a.k.a. my buddy Jack Daniels. Needless to say, I think I remember crooning with the likes of Sammy Kershaw, Verne Gosdin, and The Possum himself, George Jones. Hell... guess I'll never learn. Hehee....

Before I sign out, I want those of you in and around my hometown of Mobile to know that I've got some BIG news happening with the local media this week. I have to keep the details a secret for now, but I'll fill you in in a couple of days.

Hey... you know... there just maybe some life outside of the mainstream WWE after all.
Have a fine Saturday!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com