About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, August 26, 2005

Days Of My Lives...

"Like Sands Through The Hour Glass..."

The true star of our lives, Grace Elizabeth. It's just so amazing to watch her grow with every passing day. We raised two boys of our own, but it's kind of different with a Grandchild. I know all of you Grandparents out there know exactly what I am talking about.


Hello my friends. It's Friday again, and we have a lot of catching up to do. We'll start on the Moody homefront, since many of you have expressed an interest in what's been happening in our lives. It was 1-year and 9-months ago yesterday that I had my gastric bypass surgery. I've spoken on this subject so many times in the past. I just want to add that if any of you readers have battled weight problems all of your life, and can't seem to find an answer, weightloss surgery may be right for you. Speak with your primary care physician, and check the link that I have on PP.com; you can find anything you want to know and more. As difficult as it was, if I had to do it again, I would. It's a matter of living or dying.

What do you think about our Gracie in the photo above? Oh yes... don't she look just like Grandpa. LOL Her Dad, which is our oldest son Michael of course, has started traveling with his job. He was gone all last week. So Dianna and I offered to keep Gracie Saturday night and took her to Church with us. I know I'm prejudiced, but that child had to be the best kid ever in Mass. The icing on the cake was when Michael and Beth came to pick her up on Sunday. She was playing on our living room floor. You should have seen her face when she saw her Daddy coming up the hill. Thank God For Kids!

Dianna is doing well. She had her annual mammogram two-weeks ago. Everything is fine and dandy. I just want to remind you ladies out there to keep you annual mammogram appointments. You just never know. If it can happen to us, it can happen to anybody. This too is a matter of life an death. You guys out there, make sure the women in your lives do the right thing. What would we do without them?

I hope all of our South Florida friends made it safely through Hurricane Katrina. She is moving into the warm waters of the Gulf now, and starting to worry us. I am scheduled to be in Philadelphia Monday and Tuesday to do my first "shoot interviews" with Ring Of Honor. I am afraid Katrina may interfere with my flight plans. I may have to go in a day early to get ahead of the storm. I really don't want to miss out on this opportunity, as you never know when we will be able to get me and Jim Cornette in the right place at the right time again. Let's keep all of the folks in the costal areas in our prayers this hurricane season.

I will be in Chipley, Florida tomorrow night (Saturday - August 27th) for The American Wrestling Federation. Belltime is at 8:00 pm. We had a fantastic time last time in, and I expect this will be another homerun for Gulf South Wrestling's new Alliance.

I always appreciate all of your kind emails. Notwithstanding, the email that I published in yesterday's BLOG entry, many of you also enjoy my so called "walking advertisements" too. I will do my best to keep a bit of both here, without having too much of either. When I start to ramble, just give me a shout and put me back on track.

I wih you all a safe enjoyable weekend!
God Bless.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast