About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, August 15, 2005

Looking ahead...


THE COUNTDOWN IS ON! Only two more Saturdays before Alabama football begins!
Here's this year's schedule:
9/3 - Middle Tennessee
9/10 - Southern Mississippi
9/17 - at South Carolina
9/24 - Arkansas
10/1 - Florida
10/15 - at Ole Miss
10/22 - Tennessee
10/29 - Utah State
11/5 - at Mississippi State
11/12 - LSU
11/19 - Auburn


My hometown paper, The Mobile Register, gave a preview in yesterday's (Sunday) edition regarding this Friday's article about yours truly. To say I am tickled to death about it is an understatement. I will have a link to the article, or a copy of it for you right here in Friday's BLOG.

I am hoping for a quiet week, as school began in our area this morning. There aren't any shows on my calendar until this Sunday, August 21st. I will be in Houma, Louisiana for GROUND ZERO PRO wrestling. Belltime is set for 7:00 pm (central).

I hope your weekend went as well as mine did. Both events were well attended, and entertaining for all involved. My first 2005 version of "ASK PERCY" will debut on www.PWInsider.com in the next couple of days. We will keep you updated. Until then...

Take care and God Bless!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast