About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Website Calendar

You may have noticed that we added my Calendar to the splash page of PercyPringle.com. This will come in handy as July 10th rapidly approaches. I will pencil in dates that are important to me, as well as wrestling events along the Gulf Coast, and my personal bookings as well. I will also continue to make note of these dates right here in my BLOG as I usually do. You can check out my new Calendar by clicking on the link below.
Percy's Calendar
Yahoo! Calendar

Have a great day!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com