About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, June 10, 2005

EXCITING NEWS FROM PP3 !



Many of you are already aware that my talent contract with World Wrestling Entertainment will end one month from today, on July 10th. I have been contracted with WWE for 13-years, which has truly been a blessing both professionally and personally. Without a doubt, I have been allowed to stand in the shadows of the giants of our industry.

I am pleased to announce that my ties with WWE are far from being over, as I signed a multi-year deal with the company this week. This unique agreement is part of WWE's new "Legends Program." The company will continue to market the Paul Bearer character including but not limited to classic action figures, DVDs, WWE 24/7 Video On Demand, as well as the publishing of my autobiography. It is very possible that a wrestling legend Percy Pringle action figure will also be available. I will be making personal appearances, autograph sessions etc., for the company. The possibilities are endless.

Another exciting part of this new agreement is that while continuing to maintain strong bonds with WWE, I will be allowed to work outside the company. For the first time in many years I am now free to accept independent bookings, including wrestling reunions and the like. It is a win-win situation for me, and for my fans and friends as well.

Promoters interested in my services may contact me at:
Booking@PercyPringle.com

I am working on my autobiography in earnest now, and I would appreciate your help. I invite you to email me with your favorite and maybe not so favorite memories of Paul Bearer and/or Percy Pringle III. You may also include suggestions as to what you would, or wouldn't like to see in my book. Because of my fans and supporters I have enjoyed a vast 30-year career in the business, and I truly value your input. There are many wrestling related books out there, and I want my autobiography to be as unique as the characters I have portrayed. Please email your memories to:
PercyPringle3@PercyPringle.com

Thanks so much for your support, and I am looking forward to this new direction in my career.
Take care and God Bless,
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast