About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, June 20, 2005

"GENERAL STORE" OPEN and more...


Our Granddaughter "Gracie" at our Family's Fathers Day Bar-B-Que yesterday afternoon. Grace will turn 1-year old next month. In this photo she seems to be practicing for that big birthday cake eating event on July 26th.

Thanks to PP.com Webmaster Kurt Nielsen, our website has a brand new look this morning. Yep, that's me on the splash page alright, walking one of our three Dachshunds in the L.A. (lower Alabama) summer heat. I am also pleased to announce the Grand Opening of "Percy's General Store." I get autograph requests quite often from visitors here, now for the first time you can order either a color picture, black and white, or both if you so desire, personalized from my own hand. Unfortunately we do not have any plans of offering on-line shopping at this time. All orders must be completed by mail, and paid with money orders in U.S funds only. Questions, ideas, and suggestions may be sent to: Merchandise@PercyPringle.com

Thanks and have a great week!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com