About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Nostalgia... and just plain stuff.


REMEMBER WHEN?

For my friends reading this that are around my age, give or take a couple of years. I promise you that it will be worth your time to click on the "REMEMBER WHEN" hyperlink above. It will take you back on a nice memory trip, that you will enjoy. I rarely forward or post things of this nature, but this one is certainly heart touching, at least it was for me. I would like to thank my dear friend Bill Anderson from out on the "left coast" for sending this to me. Big Bill is a legendary wrestler/trainer/promoter out west.

Not too much news today. Except for the heat. We had 106 degree heat index yesterday, the same is expected for today. We had a horrible thunderstorm last night around 9-10 pm, with hail and 50 mile an hour winds, notwithstanding the lightening. Our electricity kept going on and off for about 2 hours. I guess I'm just getting too damn old. Speaking of old, if you have visited my new website calendar, you will see that this Saturday, June 18, is my webmaster and friend, "Plowboy" Kurt Neilsen's birthday. I'm sure 'ol Kurtie would love some birthday wishes from you. Give him a shout at:
mrkurtnielsen@PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast


Take care, my friends. Tomorrow is Friday!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com