About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Overwhelmed....

To say that I am overwhelmed at the response to my announcement in yesterday's BLOG is no less than an understatement. PP.com received more "hits" yesterday in it's 3-year history. Even more than the evening of WRESTLEMANIA-XX, when Paul Bearer returned with The Undertaker. You just don't know how much I appreciate you folks that take the time to visit me here. You are the very reason that I am so proud of what I do.


I asked for your input regarding the future publishing of my autobiography. Some of your memories really jogged my own memory. I would still love to hear from you with your favorite and even not-so-favorite memory of Paul Bearer and/or Percy Pringle III. I was caught off guard by an email from my "brother" Michael Hayes, the Original Freebird. He added a memory of his own that I would never forget, and I will certainly include in the book. Please feel free to send your thoughts and memories to me at: PercyPringle3@PercyPringle.com

I pride myself in the fact that I personally read and answer ALL of my email. However, please remember that Tropical Storm Arlene is pounding our Gulf Coast area as I type, with winds of 70 miles an hour. Just 4 miles an hour short of becoming a hurricane. My attention to my mailbox might be delayed a bit.

Promoters interested in contacting me regarding my services at their independent wrestling events, seminars, autograph sessions, etc., may email me at: Booking@PercyPringle.com

Please be prepared to furnish detailed information about your promotion and events, as only serious inquiries will be considered.

Thanks again my friends, and have a fine weekend.

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com



Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast