About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, June 18, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "Plowboy" Kurt !




Our wishes go out today to PP.com's Webmaster, Cauliflower Alley Club Board Member, talented artist, and I'm proud to say my dear friend Kurt Nielsen. By looking at this photo, one may wonder what does Otis Campbell, Foster Brooks, and Kurt Niesen have in common? Hmmmm... I wonder. Anyway... a birthday toast to "The Plowboy!"

You may share your birthday wishes directly with Kurt by emailing him at:MrKurtNielsen@PercyPringle.com
Have a great weekend!
Remember tomorrow is Father's Day.
~Percy