About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Happy Birthday Sissy !




My little sister Joan Marie, and I hamming-it-up in one of those classic photo booths back in the day. I guess I must have been about 4 years old here, that would make "Sissy" only 3. Bless her heart!

Well... if you haven't had the pleasure of hitting one of those age milestones in your life, just standby, your time is coming. It doesn't matter if it's 18, 21, 30, 40, 50, 60, or 90... it's all in your head. It's true.

Today is my Sister's 50th Birthday. She is a regular reader of my BLOG, and even used to post now and then at the old "Dynasty" Message Board. I think she's even the one who talked my parents into getting a computer so they could read what William is telling the world about our Family.

I've been torturing her since the day she came home from the hospital, and I have no plans to change now. That's what big brothers are for. Right?



HAVE A GOOD ONE, SISSY!
~Bill/Percy
www.PercyPringle.com