About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Vacation... July 4th... and more...

For the first time in a number of years Dianna and I are driving to Ohio for her Family Reunion. We are planning to be gone for at least a week, however we are not tying ourselves down to any schedule. I am planning on taking my laptop with me, other than working on my autobiography as Dianna drives (yeah... right), I am going to try to stay as Internet free as possible. I will certainly check my email at times.
I wish you and yours a very Happy 4th of July!
~Percy