About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Show Last Night - HAPPY NEW YEAR

My GULF SOUTH WRESTLING event last evening was no less than a success. What a fantastic way to close out 2005! In the photo above, yours truly, and my Dad (center), pose with Gulf Coast Wrestling Legend, Mike "The Hippie" Boyette. It was a real treat for me to book "The Hippie" on my show as a special referee during the main event. Mike Boyette has always been one of my favorite ring stars that I was blessed to grow up watching. I appreciate everyone who attended last evening, and special thanks goes out to my wrestlers and staff who worked so hard. My next Independent event will be on January 27, 2006 back in Southwest Mobile County.
I would like to wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! Looking back on 2005, the year was no doubt a pivotal point in my professional career.

The year saw my regular talent contract with World Wrestling Entertainment come to an end after 14-years on the company's payroll. I was signed to a "WWE Legends Contract," which certainly keeps my ties strong with the company.

In the late summer, a lifelong dream came true, as I opened GULF SOUTH WRESTLING INCORPORATED. I am finally promoting my own brand of sports entertainment in my home area. It's not an easy task, but the self satisfaction has been tremendous, as we are growing much faster than anticipated. I am continuing my relationship with Independent organizations all around the country, and I hope to meet you all as I travel during 2006.
PART-2 of my ROH STRAIGHT SHOOTIN' SERIES has just been released by The RING OF HONOR. This new DVD completes the story of my 31-year career, that began with PART-1 Percy Pringle STRAIGHT SHOOTIN' SERIES, which has been a overwhelming success, along with my PERCY PRINGLE & JIM CORNETTE SHOOT INTERVIEW.




~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com