About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

WE'LL BE SWINGIN'...


Happy "Hump Day" to you all. A little Deja Vu' all over again for me today as I began putting together Granddaughter Grace's Christmas swing for our backyard. I can remember vividly about 25-years ago swearing that I would never put one of these together again... well... I lied. It's amazing what you'll do for your Grand-younguns'. I called it quits for this afternoon, and I think I can finish it up tomorrow, if I'm lucky.

Only 4 more days 'til Christmas!




~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com