About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, December 24, 2005

MY PERSONAL CHRISTMAS WISHES...

From the very beginning here, I have always expressed my feelings that this BLOG is my personal letter to each one of you. That sentiment has never changed. From my heart of hearts, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a very Blessed Christmas.

I think the world of you folks. If it wasn't for you, my life long dreams would have never came true. I enjoy hearing from you through your emails and personal notes. I thank you for them.

I pray that the Grace of Our Savior Jesus Christ be with you this holy weekend, and for eternity.



~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com