About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, December 26, 2005

The Day After Christmas...

Dianna and I got an early start by celebrating Christmas together with Midnight Mass at the Cathedral-Basilica of The Immaculate Conception in downtown Mobile. The Basilica was built in 1850, and is without a doubt one of the most beautiful structures in the deep south. I sincerely hope you and your families had a fantastic and blessed Christmas as the Moody Family did. I feel like I gained 100 pounds... but we'll get right to work on getting rid of it as I have a bunch of work to do. My next event with our GULF SOUTH WRESTLING organization is this Friday, December 30th in a small community in southwest Mobile County.
Ahhhh.... the sweet payoff that came Christmas morning after 2-days of putting together this 5000+ piece swingset for Granddaughter Grace. It was damp and cool, so she didn't get to spend too much time on it. However, from the look on her face you know it will give us all plenty hours of enjoyment in the days to come.
In the picture above Gracie is really into it all, as she is asking for another package to open. Below, she sits with Uncle Daniel, our youngest son, as he shows her more of her presents. She's not spoiled... no way! By the way, Grace turns 18-months old today.




~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com