About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, December 12, 2005

Playing Catch-up....

First off, can you believe all the hype going on about saying "Merry Christmas" and "Happy Holidays?" What is this world coming to? How have we allowed ourselves to forget why we celebrate Christmas anyway? It mind-boggles me. Enough of that...


I've been on the road all weekend with my dear cousin "Marvelous" Marcel Pringle. If you've ever watched The Waltons, and seen The Baldwin Sisters (above), that is what me & 'cuz remind me of these days. We're like two old ladies on the road. But we're still having fun doing what we love, and that's what it's all about.

However, I questioned the "fun" part of it a couple of times this weekend. We were both booked in Vicksburg, MS on Saturday night for The IPWA- International Professional Wrestlers Association. We made plans to spend the night and come home yesterday (Sunday). It's about a 235 mile drive one-way from Mobile, and I just don't care to drive 4-hours after a show anymore. Mainly because I am afraid that I may fall asleep because I am so dang old. hehee....

Anyway, when we arrived at the arena making small talk with the "booker," he said something about the show we were going to do the next night. I said, "What show are you talking about?" We quickly became aware that we were booked on another event Sunday night in Houma, LA for GZP - Ground Zero Pro. Which is about a 4-hour drive south of Vickburg in the Louisiana Delta southwest of New Orleans. Needless to say, somebody dropped the ball and we were not told about the second show.

So... The Baldwin Sisters (Cousin Marcel and yours truly), had to make some drastic changes in our itineraries. It all worked out, both shows were good. The driving took a toll on 'ol PP3, but we made it home about 3 am this morning. The bones are moving a bit slow this afternoon.

I can't believe it been 6-days since I've made an entry here. I've been quite busy, and that's a good thing.

This Friday night, I am excited about joining Vince Russo's RING OF GLORY event in Rome, GA at The Forum. I have some good feelings about this one.
The RING OF HONOR recently sent me the cover of PART II of my "Straight Shootin' Series" DVD. I understand that it could be released as early as next week. This one covers my career from the day I first signed with the then WWF, up until today. I appreciate those of you that have emailed me with so much positive feedback about PART I, and my "shoot" with Jim Cornette as well. If you liked those two, I promise that you will get a kick out of this second release.

Everybody's well at The Moody household. I went on a field trip to Toys R' US last week and bought Grace a swing set for our backyard for Christmas (I'm glad she can't read yet). I'm getting all kind of heat from family and friends saying she's too young for it, but I don't care. She can grow into it. Hey... she's 18-months old now. I'm ready to get her a car!

Have a good week, friends.
God Bless.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com