About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, December 05, 2005

20 Days Until Christmas

My old friend and favorite guitar picker Lee Bogan, sent me this Christmas cartoon, and I must say that I am probably one of the few that thinks it's one of the funniest holiday pictures I've ever seen. I'm truly a sicko... well hell, you all already know that. You folks ain't right either, or you wouldn't visit me here. Right? Anywhooo... believe it or not, there's only 20-days left to Christmas.

To say that I had a fantastic time this past weekend with The ECWA - EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING would certainly be an understatement. It was great seeing so many old friends, and meeting many new ones too. I finally had the opportunity to personally meet Pete Theophall face to face. I've known Pete for many years through pro wrestling historian Georgiann Makropoulos, and her WRESTLING CHATTERBOX NEWSLETTER. Pete has been Georgie's talented artist for ages. He graciously presented me with a portfolio of some of the work he as done of me during my career. The drawing above is just a sample of what a fine talent he is. You can find Mrs. Makropoulos as a regular contributor to
http://www.wrestlingfigs.com/.

What a fine event Jim Kettner and company presented Saturday night. Everybody worked their butts off from top to bottom. I know I am going to miss some names here, and I apologize in advance, but a special 'THANKS" to Jim Kettner, Pete Theophall, Mozart Fontaine, Aden Chambers, Shawn Patrick, Brian Soscia, Mike Tobin, Danny Eckos, Sean Royal, Johnny Maxx, The Logan Brothers, Commissioner Naegele, Cheetah Master, Freak Nasty, The Valedictorians, Mr. Ooh La La, Scotty Charisma, Billy Bax, Rob Eckos, Andrew Ryker, Chase Del Monte, Devon Storm, Carlton Hightower, Mike Kreul, Arch Kincaid, Tommy Penmanship, Ace Darling, Scoot Andrews, The Japanese Pool Boy, and my old friend Kevin Kelly.

If I could make my GULF SOUTH WRESTLING organization half of what The ECWA is, I would be one of the happiest independent promoters walking God's great earth.

The photo above shows yours truly at ringside Saturday night in Newark, DE with The ECWA. It's refreshing to know that there's still some outstanding traditional, professional wrestling alive and doing well in our country. If you ever have a chance to check ECWA out, please do so. Jim has been in the industry for over 30-years, and his product truly speaks for itself.

I saw my first snow this year Saturday night following the show. I love the northeast, buy hey... you can keep that stuff! I'll stick with the hot sun, the sand, and the hurricanes.


Another reminder that I will be at The Forum in Rome, GA on Friday, December 16th with Vince Russo's new RING OF GLORY. I am really excited about this one! check it out if you can.

I will also be appearing with THE IPWA - INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL WRESTLERS ASSOCIATION this Saturday night, December 10th in Vicksburg, Mississippi. Promoter Tommy Parker is doing a fantastic job with this group, so if you live in, or will be in the area, stop by and say "howdy."


If you like "shoot interviews" check out The RING OF HONOR "Straight Shootin' Series." PERCY PRINGLE III - PART 1 and PERCY PRINGLE & JIM CORNETTE.


Have a great week!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com