About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, December 15, 2005

RING OF GLORY

Only 10-days remaining until Christmas, my friends!

There's not too much news to report today, as my weekend is centered around my appearance at Vince Russo's RING OF GLORY event at The Forum, in Rome Georgia tomorrow night, Friday - December 16th. Belltime is at 7:00 pm. Vince Russo has dubbed the exciting event, " Sports Entertainment Meets Broadway, Presented By The Gospel."

I will be taking my laptop with me on the trip, and will do my best to make some updates here during the next couple of days.

My latest "ASK PERCY" column is now on line at www.PWInsider.com, check it out when you find the time.

Take care my friends, and God Bless!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com