About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, October 29, 2005

SET YOUR CLOCKS BACK TONIGHT...


Don't forget that we have to set our clocks back 1-hour tonight. I will be in Jackson, MS, for The INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL WRESTLERS ASSOCIATION at 8:00 pm, in The Smith-Wills Stadium. It should be an exciting evening. If you live in the area, stop by and say "howdy." Hmmm... clocks back an hour? Does that mean an extra hour with my Mississippi friends in the club after the event? Hehee....

That also means listening to another ALABAMA game on the car radio as I head into "The Magnolia State." It's Bama against Utah State this afternoon at 2pm (central).




Monday night, Halloween - October 31st, I will be the guest on MONDAY NIGHT MAYHEM at 7pm (central). Check it out between your tricks and treats, if you will!


My STRAIGHT SHOOTIN' SERIES DVD is now available. You can get a copy by visiting: ROH PERCY PRINGLE SHOOT INTERVIEW

Take care and have a nice weekend!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com