About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

LEGENDS OF THE RING III Photos and more...

One of regular visitors here was kind enough to share a few photos from THE LEGENDS OF THE RING III convention on October 1st, in New Jersey. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed seeing many friends I have sincerely missed being with.

(left to right) Boris Zurchoff, Adam Bomb - Kronik, Slick. J.J. Dillon, Tugboat, and yours truly.


Boris Zurchoff and you know who.


Always have to "ham it up" for the camera... don't I?


I had to jump right in front of the paying fans to get a quick hug from my 'ol buddy "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan.


My "PWI ASK PERCY" column was a bit long this week due to my extended road trip. So, www.PWInsider.com divided it into two parts. One part ran yesterday, and the second part is online today. You may read it my clicking on this link:
PWI - ASK PERCY Part 2


We're a little light on the news today. So, we will catch up with you folks later. I appreciate you stopping by more than you will ever realize.

God Bless!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com