About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday Report - Busy Week Ahead...

To say that I am running around with my head cutoff is an understatement. I am busy as a cat covering up... well, nevermind. You get the picture. Our new GULF SOUTH WRESTLING organization will present it's first events beginning Tuesday evening at Mobile's GREATER GULF STATE FAIR. We will have a series of exhibition matches at 7:00, 7:30, and 8:00 pm on both October 25th and 26th. Then this Thursday night, October 27th, I will personally ring our GULF SOUTH WRESTLING bell for the very first time promptly at 7:00 pm, for our FUEDIN' AT THE FAIR event, at The Fairground's Rodeo Arena.

My dear friend and Webmaster Kurt Nielsen, has been hard at work updating The www.GulfSouthWrestling.com website this weekend. So it will look nice and pretty for our debut. We appreciate your support!

I will be in Jackson, Mississippi this Saturday evening at 8:00 pm, in The Smith-Wills Stadium. From all reports, The INDEPENDENT PROFESSIONAL WRESTLERS ASSOCIATION is doing a great job, and I am certainly looking forward to making my debut with them. If you live in the Jackson area, please come out and introduce yourself to 'ol PP3.

Before I head for Jackson, I have a Board of Directors meeting of our Annual Gulf Coast Wrestler's Reunion. The GCWR gathering is held the first weekend of every March. Our 2006 event will be the 15th Anniversary of our brotherhood. The GCWR is open only to those engaged in our industry, or retired from a ring career.


It was The CRIMSON TIDE 6 and TENNESSEE 3, this past Saturday afternoon. I must say that BAMA was really lucky, and that The Volunteers could have taken it from us at any time. We are now at 7 wins, and 0 losses, and The AP Poll has The Tide ranked at #5 this morning. This weekend The Tide will face Utah State.

The RING OF HONOR has announced that Part-1 of my STRAIGHT SHOOTIN' SERIES, is now available. You may order your own personal copy by clicking here:
ORDER PP3's ROH SHOOT INTERVIEW.

Have a fantastic week!
God Bless.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com