About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Happy Birthday Cousin Marcel...



This photo was taken at The Pensacola Municipal Auditorium in the early 1970s. Cousin Marcel (on the right), yours truly (on the left), and our longtime friend Robert Gibson who eventually teamed with Ricky Morton as The Rock and Roll Express. Robert was preparing for his first match during this time.

Cousin Marcel and I at last year's Gulf Coast Wrestler's Reunion. It such a blessing to have someone in your life that you can always count on being there for you. That's what Marcel means to me. Happy Birthday 'Cuz!

~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com