About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, October 07, 2005

Fall Has Fallen....

Ohhhh.........yyyeeeeeeessssssssssss!!!
Fall has finally fallen along The Gulf Coast. I think the cooler weather must have followed me down here from my recent trip in the Northeast. It's almost 2pm (CT), and it's only 70 degrees. It's been a long hot stormy summer around here, and we welcome this beautiful season with open arms.

I am returning to The Florida American Wrestling Federation tomorrow night, Saturday October 8th, after a months absence. We will be in Chipley, Florida; with an 8pm belltime.

I wrote earlier in the week about my visit with J.J. Dillon in New Jersey, and his book that he signed for me. I am proud to say that I've finished his book, and it is definitely a MUST READ for any serious wrestling fan. I've known JJ for many years, however for most of that time it was an office/talent relationship. I had no idea about his roots in our industry. I promise you that you cannot go wrong with this one, and believe me I have read them all.

We are going to be a bit short today, I just hope you all have a pleasant weekend!

God Bless.

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com