About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Honey I'm Home... and some other brief notes.

Just a quick note to let you all know I made it home safe and sound. It was a fantastic trip all the way around.

I recieved word that Legendary Wrestler/Referee, and my dear friend Bronco Lubich's health has taken a turn for the worse. Let's keep "Bronc" in our prayers. What a fantastic gentleman he is.



On this date in 1997, Brian Pillman was found dead in a Bloomington, Minnesota hotel room. That evening my "son" Kane made his ring debut during the very first "HELL IN A CELL" Match which pitted The Undertaker against Shawn Michaels in St. Louis, MO.






Take care.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast