About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Short One Today Folks...

My fellow managerial associates, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan and Percival "Al" Friend, at The Cauliflower Alley Banquet/Reunion in Las Vegas a few years ago. Frequent visitors here already know of my fondness for "The Brain." I am proud to add his name to my Personal Hall Of Fame at Percy's HOF - Bobby Heenan today. We Love You Bobby!

As we say in the south, "If the Good Lord's willing, and the creek don't rise" I will be in Philadelphia tomorrow, taping my first "shoot interview" with THE RING OF HONOR . Hurricane Katrina cancelled our first scheduled taping two weeks ago. I am really excited about this one.

The latest "ASK PERCY" column at PWInsider.com is online today.

If you have any questions for 'ol PP3, email them to me at: AskPercy@PercyPringle.com

Have a good one, and we'll try to give you an inside look at my trip to Philadelphia right here on Friday's BLOG.

God Bless!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com



Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast