About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Brief Sunday Notes...

Good Sunday Morning to you, my friends. Just a few brief notes before we head off to church. I've passed on all of your best wishes and prayers for my brother's health to him, and he asked me to thank you all from the bottom of his heart. We are waiting on some test results early this week, to see exactly what the medical plan of action will be.


How about BAMA yesterday afternoon?
The CRIMSON TIDE 37, SOUTH CAROLINA 14.

We attended the annual Lee Fields Memorial Race last night at
THE MOBILE INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY . Lee passed away on June 4, 2000, and was the promoter of Gulf Coast Wrestling and the Speedway for many years. The Fields Family Wrestling Dynasty will always be remembered, as it was the era that I grew up in. Lee's brothers, Bobby and Don, were also wrestlers; and his Dad "Speedy" promoted and refereed. Lee's Mom was Bonnie Welch, sister of The Wrestling Welch Family (Roy, Jack, Herb, and Lester). The Welch/Fuller/Fields Clan had over 20 members of their Family in our industry. We had a great time visiting with Lee's Family, and enjoying the races as well.

I will be a guest of GamingRing.com Internet radio show tomorrow night, after WWE RAW, at 10:15pm (CT). We had a great time with them on July 18th, and I expect another entertaining show will be enjoyed by all.

I would like to remind you folks in the northeast that I will be in Melville, NY this Saturday, September 24th, with WRESTLEFEST '05 . If you are one of our extended family members here, please step up and introduce yourselves to me. It will be my pleasure to meet you all.

God Bless, and have a great day!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com