About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, September 19, 2005

Another Monday...


LOL... well, most of the time.

Just a short reminder that I will be on
http://gamingring.com/ tonight following WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW, at 10:15pm (Central).

All of our friends down in South Florida are on my mind, and in my prayers, as Hurricane Rita is passing your way and eventually into The Gulf Of Mexico. We will continue to keep an eye on this one for sure.


Birthday wishes go out to my OLD and dear friend Gerald Brisco today. "Jerry" and his brother Jack, are certainly Legends in our industry. I think the world of both of them.

Have a good one!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast