About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, September 02, 2005

Help Katrina Victims - F4Wonline Interview...

You can help the victims of Hurricane Katrina by clicking here: HELP KATRINA VICTIMS There is also a link on the splash page of PP.com. I have some very personal comments and stories relating to Katrina, however I am going to save them for a day or two. But for the grace of Our Dear Lord, it could have been my hometown that received the worst part of the storm. Let's continue to keep the entire Gulf Coast in our prayers, this disaster is far from being over. President Bush arrived in Mobile this afternoon to tour the damaged areas in Alabama, Mississippi, and Lousiana.



I am pleased to be a guest on the popular Internet Wrestling Show FIGURE FOUR WEEKLY this afternoon. You can access the program at: FIGURE FOUR WEEKLY ONLINE

Have a good Friday, my friends.

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com