About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, September 05, 2005

ONE WEEK: Time Heals Wounds... but the scars will remain.

"Let mutual love continue. Do not neglect hospitality, for through it some have unknowingly entertained angels."
Hebrews 13:1-2

We all are following our own hearts in what we are doing to assist those who have suffered the wrath of Hurricane Katrina. However, please remember that every penny counts. One of the best things you can do is to reach down deep in your pockets, or clean out that mason jar full of loose change on top of your dresser, and send it to: THE AMERICAN RED CROSS


One week ago this morning, one of our three Dachschunds, Oscar, sits on the arm of the sofa keeping a watchful eye over his front yard. Shortly thereafter, we had to shut the door and hide behind the boarded windows as Hurricane Katrina battered our hometown for almost 12-hours.

Yes, it was almost at this very hour last week that the storm began it's fury on Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. We had no idea what the future held in store for us. It's been a very long week, my friends. However, with the grace of Our Dear Lord things are beginning to return to "normal." This morning, much of the city has power again, the gas lines are getting shorter, the curfew has been reduced to 11pm until dawn, grocery stores are restocking shelves... it's the simple things that are meaning so much to us right now.

However, our neighbors just a few miles to the west of us are still fighting to protect their property and lives. It's a horrible thing. Without a doubt, the worst disaster ever to hit the continental United States.

On a lighter note, I would like to thank all of those involved with THE TAP OUT SHOW last evening. They were all so professional, respectful, and well prepared. I had a great time, as they had a special surprise for me. My long time friend, and fellow manager "Uncle" Gary Hart called in to give his best wishes regarding the storm. I am looking forward to doing the show again in a couple of months.

For my friends in the Boston area, I will be in Methuen, MA this Friday evening, September 9th, at 8:00 pm for CHAOTIC WRESTLING. Then on Saturday, the 10th, I will be doing a seminar for their Training Center. If you visit us here, please don't hesitate to step up and introduce yoursleves to me, as I would love to meet you. You can visit their website at: CHAOTIC WRESTLING


God Has Blessed Our Beautiful Gulf Coast!
Let's continue to lift up our prayers together...

~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com