About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

"Hump Day" news and such....

It's Wednesday, and our thoughts are with those in the path of Hurricane Rita. Please listen to what your local officials recommend. If they ask you to leave... LEAVE! Texas is very dear to my heart, and I am lucky to have many friends and supporters there. You are all in our prayers.

The latest edition of ASK PERCY is online at: PWInsider.com Ask Percy. Remember that you may send your questions to me at: AskPercy@PercyPringle.com

I've been asked numerous times if I will be a part of WWE's 10/3 Homecoming event on The USA NETWORK. It has been discussed. However, I have prior bookings in the northeast September 30th through October 4th, so unfortunately it's an impossibility. The USA NETWORK is dear to my heart, as I was blessed to work with them for many years during my WWF tenure.

Sorry, we're kind of short today. But it can be true that "no news is good news" sometimes.

God Bless!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com