About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My Friend Jimmy... and more...


My Friend Jimmy Miranda

On this date in 2002, my dear friend Jimmy Miranda passed away. Jimmy handled the event merchandising for WWF/WWE for almost 15 years. He was without a doubt one of the finest human beings I have ever crossed paths with. We had so much fun backstage in all of those arenas all around the world. There are so many great stories to tell. I will just say that he is missed by so many people, and I am confident that he is in a better place.

Dentist appointment today. I'm sure you can feel the excitement through the words of my BLOG. Right...

The Matt Hardy angle on WWE RAW last night was fantastic. That's what 'rasslin used to be about. Surprises. Who wants to watch anything, that you already know what's going to happen? Movie, Soap Opera, Stage Play, or Wrestling; in my humble opinion it takes all of the fun out of it. Matt did a wonderful job working the Internet. Nobody had a clue. My return with The Undertaker at WM-20 was only hidden from the 'net until a week before the event, even though I denied it to the very end. Kudos to Matt!


Have a fine Tuesday!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast