About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Fine Event Last Night... Another Tonight... Wrestling Weekly Tomorrow

There's a serious "Pringle Family Fued" going on all around The Gulf Coast these days. My dear cousin "Marvelous" Marcel Pringle and myself are not seeing eye to eye. Be that as it may. We must do what we have to do. Cousin Marcel will be at The ACW - American Championship Wrestling event this evening in Bayou La Batre, Alabama. Which is on the gulf just south of Mobile. Belltime is set promptly at 8:00 pm. It's going to be a good one, I can feel things like this in these old bones of mine.

Speaking of good ones. I can't say too much about the Ground Zero Pro benefit show last night in Biloxi, Mississippi. Everybody, from the guys who set up the ring, to the wrestlers, fans, and even the folks who sold the hotdogs and belly-wash (that's "pop" for you yankee fans), did the right thing for 16-year old Sean Saxon (Thompson). I was proud as hell to be a part of it. That's what the grass roots of our industry is all about.




Remember that I will be the guest of Les Thatcher and Doc Young tomorrow, on "Wrestling Weekly." The show will begin at 5:00 pm (Central). I hope you tune in if you have the chance. The link is: Wrestling Weekly Radio

That about does it for this hot Saturday afternoon. It's almost time to head for the matches.

Until Next Time!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com