About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Dennis The Menace



We are ready. Everything is done, all we can do now is sit, wait, and pray. As you can see from todays update from The National Hurricane Center, Dennis' winds have dropped after crossing Cuba into The Gulf Of Mexico. However, all forecasts predict it's regaining strength as it nears our area. Anything can happen with these storms. About this time tomorrow, we will be feeling Dennis' wrath, no matter what it may hold in store for us. Our fate is in the hands of The Good Lord.

The AWF event in Semmes, Alabama went very well last night. The crowd was down a bit, but that was expect due to everyone preparing for the hurricane. Tonight's Ground Zero Benefit in Biloxi, Mississippi has been rescheduled to Friday, July 22nd. Sunday's event in Houma, Louisiana is still on; but I doubt that I will be able to attend as planned.

Have a good weekend!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com