About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

WWE honor... and remembering a mentor

It is truly an honor for WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAIMENT to include me in their newly released "World's Greatest Managers" DVD and T-Shirt. The WWE has always been and remains a very important part of my personal and professional life. For those of you that may be interested there are links below each photo that will take you to descriptions of each. Many emails remark that I have very little to say these days about my years within the company, and I get questions concerning the subject everyday. I guess that my feelings and the bonds that remain are so strong that I hesitate to put them into words. However, I will say that I watch the programming now and then, and still keep in touch. Would I ever return? I've said it over and over again... NEVER say NEVER.


WWE MANAGER T-SHIRT

WWE MANAGER DVD

Before I sign off on this Tuesday morning, I must remember my mentor in the funeral industry, Paul E. Pierce Sr. Paul passed away on this date in 2004. A special shout out to Kay, Butch, and Debbie. We will never for get you all! Paul is in my PERSONAL HALL OF FAME if you haven't had a chance to visit those pages before.

Take care and God Bless!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com