About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Four years ago...

Four years ago today in 2004, my wife Dianna begin radiation treatments for breast cancer. Through her surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation we felt totally helpless. Even if I had one, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. PLEASE guys make sure the special ladies in your lives do what they are supposed to do to catch this dreadful disease early on. It can be cured. Dianna is cancer free today! Praise The Good Lord.

Cancer is a horrible beast. We just lost "Eathquake" John Tenta at the age of only 42. Notwithstanding the fight my brother "Bubba" continues to fight this very day.



Today is Flag Day. Let us stand up for 'ol glory!

God Bless!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com