About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, June 08, 2006

53 YEARS

Today is my Mom and Dad's 53rd wedding anniversary. We certainly send our love and wish them 153 more! They were sitting on the front row (photo above) at our Gulf South Wrestling event this past Saturday. It's not a secret that it's all their fault that I got hooked on pro wrestling about the time I started walking. They remain my biggest fans to this very day. That's OK... because I am their biggest fans too!

One year ago today I signed my WWE "Legend's Contract."

A big shout out to everybody attending The Cauliflower Alley Club banquet and Reunion in Las Vegas! Ya'll have fun and stay safe. Remember you can tell me what happens in Vegas, I can keep secrets. LOL

God Bless.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com