About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, June 12, 2006

Alberto... it's started.

It's Monday my friends, and the Florida Gulf Coast is preparing for the first storm of the season. Fortunately Alberto doesn't look too bad, but you never know Mother Nature. Our weather along my part of the Gulf of Mexico has been nothing but hot and extremely dry. My front yard looks like the Sahara Desert. We need rain badly, but we've learned to be careful for what we wish for.

My Gulf South Wrestling group enjoyed another great event last night. It was good to see my 'ol friend Brian "Road Dogg" James, his Dad "Bullet Bob," and brother Scott as well. We certainly appreciate all of the support!

God Bless!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast