About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Weekend Wanderings...


Howdy Doody Pringle-lites!
Welcome to the weekend. I apologize, but I've been so busy with my Gulf South Wrestling business that my BLOG here has taken a backseat recently. I have events booked for January 27th, February 4th and 17th, and a unique happening on February 25th.

Born and raised in Mobile, and around Mardi Gras all of my life, I always thought how cool it would be to have wrestling in a Mardi Gras Parade. Well... they say be careful what you wish for. It's gonna' happen on February 25th, at 12:45 PM in downtown Mobile during the Knights Of Mobile Parade. Our Gulf South Wrestling ring will be floating down the streets with actual matches going on. Imagine that, as far as I know it's the first time in Mardi Gras history.

It was in the 80's earlier in the week, last night it got down to the high 20's. That's the price you pay to live in "God's Country." It has also been making a bunch of folks sick around here too.

I had an independent booking tonight in the Florida panhandle, but it was moved to next Saturday. So... it looks like it's going to be a quiet weekend around here. Notwithstanding that tomorrow is my youngest's 19th birthday. Mercy... I am an old fart.

I wish you all a fine weekend, and we will catch up with you soon!
God Bless.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com