About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

IT'S ME... IT'S ME... ITS PP3



Howdy-Doody Pringle-lites.... LOL

I hope you all had a fine 3-day weekend. Notwithstanding a bit of rain, it's still fairly quiet along our Gulf Coast today. There's not a bunch of news to share with you. My world is still centered on GULF SOUTH WRESTLING these days, as I've told you I have several events lined up. Tonight we will be down at our TrainingCenter, as we usually are 2-3 evenings a week. Tickets for what could be my biggest event to date went on sale today. We have a fine card booked, and I am confident that we will do well. I have some great people surrounding me with their support.

Of course, there's you all that make it a point to visit here on a regular basis. You folks are the best!

Take care!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com



Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast