About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, January 08, 2006

BLOG 1-YEAR ANNIVERSARY - BIRTHDAYS TODAY

One year ago today, I posted my first entry here at my BLOG - "Percy's Posts." Thanks so much for your kind support. If you would like to check out the first BLOG entry, just click here:
MY FIRST BLOG ENTRY 1-8-05

"The King" Elvis Presley was born today as well as my youngest son Daniel, seen below sitting on Andre The Giant's lap when he was about 4 years old. Today he's 19, 6'3" and about 270 pounds. Believe it or not, after all of these years he has just recently taken an interest in a ring career and has started training. I guess his formative years traveling the country, and hanging out with the top stars in the industry must have rubbed off on him a bit. No kidding, he actually learned to walk in the ring at Dallas' famous Sportatorium. A Percy Pringle 4 on the horizon? Only time will tell!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com