About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, January 28, 2006

SENIOR BOWL DAY - RIP Andre The Giant

Andre The Giant passed away on this date in 1993. What a true Legend in Sports Entertainment.


I attended the final practice of Mobile's Annual Senior Bowl on Thursday afternoon, which will be shown live on ESPN this afternoon at 3:00 pm (CT). I took this photo of the "hero" of our Crimson Tide this season, Quarterback Brodie Croyle, and he is seen standing on the 45 yard line with this hands on his hips. About the time they kick-off, I will be hitting Interstate 10, for The AWF - American Wrestling Federation event tonight in the Florida panhandle.

Our GULF SOUTH WRESTLING event last night was fantastic! You can see the results and some pictures on the website today.

As always, we appreciate your support!
Have a fine weekend.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast