About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Percy's American Idol Pick and more...


PERCY'S A.I. PICK

Of course I would feel like a traitor if I didn't favor Alabama's Bo Bice in tonight's American Idol finale. I can't truly say that I have followed this season's contest all the way, but I have seen several of the shows primarily because Dianna likes watching it. Seriously, I enjoy it too, mainly the first few shows where the contestants are picked, and then the final 2 or 3 shows.

I appreciate all of the feedback from my latest article in the STORYTIME section of the website. Trust me, things are good these days and better days are ahead. I just thank The Good Lord for his blessings. Our spoiled Granddaughter Grace turns 10-months old on Thursday. She has something new for us every time we see her. Things are so different around The Moody Household these days. Aside from Gracie's visits now and then, it's just me, Dianna, and our three Dachshunds. For the first time in almost 26-years, we are without our own two sons in our home.

My old friend Dewey Robertson "The Missing Link," and I have renewed our friendship after many years. He has been busy with his book, and has sent me a manuscript that I have been reading. I believe that wrestling fans, and non-fans alike will enjoy his personal story. He has even asked me to write the "forward" to it.


Summer has hit with a vegeance, as it was nearly 100 degrees yesterday. Last night it was 82 degrees at 10 pm. Mercy... just think hurricane season begins in one week.

Have a good one!
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com