About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Saturday Morning Coming Down

The weekend got off to a great start first thing this morning as I had to take Vienna to the Vet to get her sutures checked out. I was worried that they may be a problem, as she keeps licking at them, and her canine parents get kind of rough with her at times. Thank goodness, everything was fine. A couple were a bit loose, but nothing to worry about. Their advice was for us just to keep a good eye on them. It's been 5-days since her surgery.

I'm running late for my morning ritual on the treadmill. As soon as I sign off here, I'll grab my IPOD and hit the rubber for a bit. Sounds funny, doesn't it? The "fatman" on a treadmill every day. I told you I felt like a new man. Hell... I've lost over 200 pounds. I've lost a person in weight. I am a new man!

The local independent event last night that I attended was typical for this area. They did hit a homerun attendance wise, as almost all of the seats (250), had butts in them. However some false advertising in the local press, had the crowd whispering. Be that as it may, it was a decent event and the fans went home happy. It's always good to see a local independent keeping wrestling alive along our beautiful Gulf Coast. I congratulate The Alabama Wrestling Federation for their hard work.

~Percy
http://www.percypringle.com/