About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, January 14, 2005

It's Finally Friday !

Hello my friends!

This has been one of the slowest weeks for me in a very long time. Other than our pup Vienna getting spayed, I guess no news is good news. By the way, Vienna is doing very well. All our reproduction problems have been solved around The Moody household now, notwithstanding my 18-year old son's raging hormones.

I said at the beginning that I wouldn't post unless I had something to write about. Other than doing the normal everyday things that everybody does, I actually can't think of anything that any of you would be interested in hearing from me.

I am planning on attending a independent event tonight in a small community outside of Mobile, called Semmes. It's dubbed as The Alabama Wrestling Federation. I see that they are advertising Buff Bagwell in their Main Event. I've been to their events many times in the past, so I must stop in tonight just to say "howdy."

If things pick up around here today, I'll update later this evening. If not, we'll catch 'ya next time.

Take care, my friends.
~Percy
http://www.percypringle.com/